If you're a true liqueur conoisseur you know that the way you pour and mix a drink is just as important as the quality of the liqueurs that compose the drink.
In this video, Paul Nathan shows us how to pour a traditional Czech style absinthe.
Most absinthe enthusiasts frown on setting fire your absinthe, but a number of absinthes are formulated with the fire ritual in mind. Tabu Classic Strong for instance. This absinthe is made in Germany using traditional methods, herbs, and distillation processes.
Whether it is traditional or not, it certainly adds an excitement to the presentation, and isn't that half the fun?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades