In this video from Extreme Bartending we learn how to make a B52 shooter. This is the most popular layered shooter. Start with 1/3 oz of Kahlua, then using a bar spoon, pour very slowly Bailey's. Lastly is Grand Marnier. Use the spoon with this as well. If you're having a party, pour a bunch of them and put the in the fridge for an hour. That works great. This drink is all about the presentation of the layers. This video will teach you how to make a B52 shooter using the proper layering.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades