Simon Adams and VideoJug demonstrate how to make a Backhand Panther cocktail. A fiery cocktail that invigorates and gives energy to those who dare - not for those wanting to relax, but for those who want to party! Remove the hulls from 4 strawberries and place 3 into the cocktail shaker. Pour over with a dash of sugar syrup. Now use a muddle stick (or the back of a fork) to press the ingredients together. Add the ice, enough to half fill the shaker. Finally, measure out and pour in 25ml of raspberry liqueur and 10ml of lychee liqueur.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades