Layered drinks now commonly known as "shooters", are both potent and pretty to look at. The B-52, when properly poured, is a medley of rich browns and mahoganies as inviting as a mocha cappuccino. Watch this how to video to learn the proper technique for mixing a B-52 layered shooter. For this drink recipe you will need: coffee liqueur, orange liqueur, Irish cream liqueur, a chilled shot glass, a spoon, and a jigger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades