Baron Brunton and VideoJug demonstrate how to make a Banana Marble Drop cocktail. A simple, sweet cocktail, perfect to enjoy on a hot summer's day. This is a shaken cocktail. It is shaken to blend the ingredients together and then strain it into the glass to serve.
Firstly, chill the glass by filling it with ice cubes and put it to one side. Next, half fill the shaker with ice cubes. Then measure out 25 milliliters or a splash of banana liqueur and pour it over the ice. Next for a splash or 25 milliliters of white crème de cacao. And add the half and half - that's half cream and half milk - 125 milliliters. Place the lid firmly on and shake well. Remove the lid, leaving the strainer on. If your shaker doesn't have a strainer, you can use a sieve. Then take out the ice from your glass and strain the drink into it. Float the brown crème de cacao.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades